Monday, November 17, 2008

XXXX - The Meaning Of My Name

I’m still amazed with the coincidence of my name. If you’re interested you’ll have to do a little research and google it.

I’ll start with my first name - based on the name dictionary it means ‘the bearer of Christ.’ In Christian belief the Cross ( + or x ) symbolizes Christ that’s why some people abbreviate Christmas to X-mas. Next is my middle, it is a saint, it is also place somewhere in California 37°21′5″N, 122°6′2″W, it is also derived from the Spanish Lobo-y-Olla, meaning “wolves and pot”, LOL, no wonder I act this way. And my surname which means the number ten (10) in Spanish. Here’s the weird part I was born December 10. December was actually the tenth month in the lunar calendar until Pope Gregory put out his own version which is what we are using today. In the Roman numeral X stands for the number 10. The Begining and The End. The Alpha and Omega. I am a matter and an anti-matter. Intriguing right, or it’s just another one of my whimsical idea. Therefore, I am just a Concept. Ahaha, LOL, I’m delusional all of the sudden. Oh well go figure for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home